If you are looking for a safe and happy home for your dog and a guilt-free time away, you are in the right place! I’m a retired executive who unapologetically loves dogs, and I’m happy to extend a warm welcome to your precious life companion.
My spacious house comes with a large fenced yard, doggie door for potty breaks anytime day and night, lots of toys, play and belly rubs. Dogs are allowed to run freely in the house as well as hang out on couches so that they can cuddle with me. I’ll keep a close eye on your dog, feed him/her according to your instructions, administer meds if required and take him/her for walks around the lake half a mile from the house.
For over a decade I used to breed Dobermans, and now I have a wonderful 2-year old dog Raven who was a rescue at 7 weeks. Raven is a Lab/Border Collie mix who gets along super well with all dogs and people and who’s currently in training to become a therapy service dog. She loves to play with our guest dogs and keeps them exercised. There are no other animals or children in the house.
You’re welcome to leave your dog with me for an overnight stay, extended stay or daycare. No need to worry about strict drop off/pick up times – I’m flexible.
Feel free to reach out to say Hi and ask any questions you might have.
• Retired executive, dog lover all my life
• Loving environment, lots of toys, play and belly rubs
• Lots of care and attention, never more than 4 guest dogs in the house
• No children or animals in the house, except for my super friendly 2-year old dog Raven
• Spacious 4,000 sf. house
• Doggie door for potty breaks anytime day and night
• Large fenced yard
• 6-foot wood plank fence all around
• Plush green grass in the yard
• Home sits on ¼ acre lot
• Dogs run freely around the house
• Dogs are allowed on couches so they can cuddle with me
• Well-trained dogs sleep in my bedroom in their own beds if provided by owner, or in our super comfy bagel beds
• If necessary, dog crates are available for shy dogs for quiet time
• Feeding as per owner’s instructions, including meds and supplements
• Must be house broken
• No barkers (occasional yelps are part of play of course)
• No drooling dogs, please! After all, they are guests in my home, not a dog park or doggie daycare facility
• No puppies! As much as I love puppies, all dogs must be past the age of chewing at the furniture
• Must be friendly and get along with other dogs
• All breeds up to around 80 pounds are welcome, except for drooling dogs
• All ages except as noted above; no senior dogs that cannot be trusted with their potty habits
• Please come for a meet-and-greet before bringing your dog the first time
• Flexible drop off/pickup hours for daycare and boarding; no need to worry if you are working overtime
Read More about Andrea...