Why should you consider trusting your precious pup to my care? These 7 reasons may be important to you:
- Your dog(s) will have 100% of my care and attention! I only host one client's dog(s) at a time.
- I am a totally devoted dog lover. Dogs come first in my book. Caring, paying attention to their needs, ensuring they are happy puppies... makes me happy!
- I'm comfortable with very large dogs, and also have experience with dogs who experience separation anxiety issues.
- I follow your directions! Your wish is my command regarding meals, walks, verbal commands to use, toys, and any other special instructions.
- I am a mature, dependable adult; have raised children; own my own home; no smoking, no drugs! You can trust me to make responsible decisions in an emergency.
- I have a big yard that outdoorsy dogs really enjoy; and it's also fine for your pup(s) to stay indoors with me.
- I have a quiet home (kids grown, beloved pets long gone) where I spend most days doing internet research and writing; lots of time for hanging out with your pet(s) and squirrel watching. I'm also within a short walk of the dog park and hiking trails, if that's appropriate to your pet's disposition.
Read More about Laura...