Hello! We are former dog parents (our pooch passed in May 2016) who miss having a furry-buddy to have fun with!
- Our home is a one bedroom apartment with an elevator, bamboo floors, two people and no pets.
- We live one minute away from Fort Greene Park. We can/will take your pooch for an on-leash circuit around FGP every morning and every evening! (And he/she will be taken out at least another time before bed.)
- We both work in the city so nobody will be home in the middle of the day to let your dog out - but we are totally comfortable with pee pads as long as your dog is.
- If pee pads are a no-go, your dog needs to be able to hold it from about 9:30AM to 6:30PM every weekday.
- Our dog Moe was a shelter dog who was nervous around unfamiliar people and dogs bigger than him, and had a few health problems. We know that pet ownership can be a struggle when people don't understand that dogs can have different personalities and needs. We will respect any boundaries you need to set for your dog!
- We are glad to stay in your home if that is your preference but you will need to be located approximately 40 minutes door-to-door from your home to midtown (no longer than our current commute).
Read More about Deidre...