Lots of Healthy Snacks, fun toys, and big yard to play in. Comfy and soft doggie beds and my sofa too for resting, sleeping, and snuggling! Most importantly, lots of affection, hugs and kisses!
Please consult with me regarding prices where traveling (to your home) will be
Good to Know:
- All small dog breeds welcome.
- Housebroken dogs only, please.
- We board only one dog (family) at a time (but siblings are welcome).
- Discounts offered for long-term stays.
- No burning paws on walks, the pavement and sidewalks are just too hot at certain times during the year. We have a nice backyard with a bit of grass for the "wee wee", etc. needs! Pups are always kept on a leash.
-We no longer go to the local dog park as I realized some of the other dogs there may not be vaccinated and just too many germs!
-Contact me regarding larger breeds.
-Volunteer at the Animal Shelter
-Volunteer with the Yorkshire Terrier Animal Rescue
-Volunteered transporting Yorkies to their permanent homes
Thanks for choosing Wee Lil Ones!
*My cancellation policy has changed.
*Flexible with reservations and prices as well! Feel free to contact me anytime!
Read More about Cheryl...