**20% of my profit will go to In Harmony With Nature Animal Sanctuary as they are in danger of losing their property. The rest I am saving in order to be a part of a Sea Shepherd Conservation Society Campaign.
I am EXPERIENCED in animal sitting, behavior, and training from dogs to cats, rabbits to reptiles, ferrets to feathered friends. My partner, who works for an international nonprofit, assists me. Her endless compassion and energetic approach help make your animal's vacation get away stress free and comfortable.
- I volunteered for the Michigan Humane Society while in high school.
- My first job was a Kennel Technician position at a pet hotel.
- While in college in Florida, I was an accredited pet trainer for a popular pet store and an intern at Shamu Stadium.
- Fostered, therapy-trained, and adopted a senior wolfdog.
- Currently, I am a certified lifeguard/swim instructor for the YMCA.
- I volunteer for In Harmony With Nature- specializing with wolves and wolfdogs.
Finally, and most importantly, we look forward to our experience with your companion animal(s)!
Read More about Sara...