Missing the dog rescue we volunteered at in Arizona, we are very excited to welcome your pups into our home! We did a variety of tasks at the rescue including dog welfare, exercise, behavior assessment, body language assessment, medication administration, feeding, and giving lots of cuddles! We also have two dogs of our own who keep our lives full of laughter and adventure.
Our home is one story, which means no scary stairs, and all pups have access to a fully fenced, secure grass yard. We typically take the dogs for a morning walk and an evening walk, with lots of playtime and pets in between. We are dog lovers that recognize that each dog is unique and needs individualized care and attention. I work from home, so I am available for your pets needs during the day, as well as in the evening.
Check out our Instagram account devoted just to dogs with a new photo posted every weekday! Great way to see cute pups & check in on your dogs while you are away: @wade.kayla.doggy.retreat
* We prefer to take dogs under 50 pounds, but we are willing to consider larger.
* We provide daycare from 8:00AM-5:00PM for the cost listed.
* We are willing to limit hosting to only dogs from one family for a 25% up charge.
* We will schedule a meet-n-greet prior to any first time service.
* We only accept dogs who are fixed, dog and people friendly, and current on shots.
We look forward to hosting your dogs!
Read More about Kayla...