Vee's Pet Services
Hi there! Are your dogs stuck at home alone when you work? Don't feel comfortable boarding your pets at daycare and boarding centers? Would you like your dog to go out and enjoy nature and play with it's own kind? Or do you have small animals or reptiles that require at-home care? If so, I can help!
I have provided pet care for many years and have experience with many different pets, either reptiles, hamsters, cats, dog, birds, you name it! I have recently started my Dog Trainer and Canine Behaviorist Diploma and will soon be gathering a number of clients to start my (future) licenced business once my schooling is done. I am currently working on getting my Pet First Aid and CPR certification as part of my Dog Trainer diploma.
My services include:
- Pick ups and drop offs from medical appointments/grooming appointments etc.
- Half hour to an hour walks on leash in your neighbourhood or off-leash (leash if preferred) at dog parks in Saskatoon
- At-home services such as babysitting, over-night stays, etc.
- Daycare at my home
- Nail trims, ear cleaning and half hour brushing
- Texts/emails and pictures/videos provided everyday!
- At-home medical services such as, giving medication, cleaning infections/wounds, etc.
I am pretty flexible with my services and provide many per pet - references upon request can be given and criminal record checks. A meet and greet is required in order for pet parents and myself to go over required services and needs, and to meet the pets.
If you are interested in meeting and getting to know each other, let me know! I am excited to meet you and your pet/pets!
Read More about Vanessa...