I am from France and so, can speak french to your little ones! I always had dogs and cats of my own all my life, they always were my "babies"! My best friends! They were a part of the family...
I was sharing everything with them as if they were persons, but they were even better sometimes...
I loved them with all my heart.
And i love animals in general.
I am a stay at home mum, i have one baby. We live in a one bedroom apartment. So, only little dogs are welcome!
And we don't have a "little friend" of our own yet! So, we would love to give all our love, attention and cuddles to your "little one".
-Usually we would stay a little bit inside the house in the morning, after the first little express oui oui outside, of course!
- Then around 10 or 11 am we would go for a walk, maybe 1 or 2 hours at the park...
- And come back for lunch at around 1 pm.
- Then, little rest at home, cuddles.
- Around 3 or 4 pm, we would go for a walk again 1 or 2 hours.
- Then we would come home, rest, have dinner at 7pm.
- rest, play, cuddles.
- later a little oui oui! And again before bed time!
Your little friend can sleep on the couch or in his bed if you have one for him... Also you need to provide his food and whatever else might make him more comfortable.
Voilà! That's our routine!!
Read More about Vanessa ...