We are dog lovers who work from home and are home FULL TIME. I am a FULL TIME DOG SITTER so your fur child will have my full attention all day, everyday. Dave also works from home so the fur children (ours and yours) are with us 24/7 and have our company as long as we're awake.
Please note that the calendar will show that we are booked when it is not the case and spots are available. This is due to daycare customers, so dogvacay's defaults the calendar to show as booked.
You can message me if you are interested in having your dog stay with us for either daycare or overnight stays and I can send you a quote.
For boarding, all drop offs and pick ups are from 8 am to 9 pm.
Daycare hours are 8 am to 7 pm.
Extra care and attention will be given to your loved ones as we limit the amount of guests we have in our home to ensure safety, love, and comfort for your 4 legged friends.
Your furry family members will never be alone and have company 24/7 from both us and our canine hosts.
I find it crucial that your pets feel comfortable and feel as little stress as possible when spending nights at a new place. You can help by providing as much information as you can in regards to your loved ones. Some of the things I would love to know are...
- whether they have any allergies (food, environmental, etc.)
- whether they have separation anxiety
- whether they are friendly and/or socialized
- whether you would like them to join us for trips to the dog park
- their eating schedules (they will be fed separately from all other canines and by hand to establish a bond - only done during first few nights)
- energy level
- whether you keep them in crates at home
- daily routines
- if they are house/potty trained (so we can pay extra attention and help you out with their training)
- emergency contact
- everything and anything you believe I should know
Please feel free to bring a piece of home along for the stay. ie. blanket, crate, bed, toys (at your own risk), etc.
Our guests will have free range in our home and is welcome to sleep wherever they wish unless instructed otherwise.
We will love your dog like we love our own and they will join our family and our family's daily routine. Daily routines you can expect are...
- supervised playtime/outings/bathroom breaks to our backyard (artificial turf/desert landscape) every 2 hours throughout the day
- up to 1 hour at our local dog parks (Kellogg Zaher Dog Park, Woofter Dog Park)
- snack time (we provide quality treats with no fillers of any kind!)
- we also go on hiking ventures at the red rock canyon time to time when there's cool weather and as long as we are not busy.
Please feel free to bring in your own treats or snacks along with the food you must bring for the stay. Otherwise, we can provide the treats/snacks for you. (I will only provide treats that are either home made or healthy. No fillers of any kind)
They will be drinking chilled, filtered water which will be refreshed throughout the day to keep it clean and fresh. They will be drinking the same water we do!
The things we will need from you...
- shot verification
- vet information
- emergency contact
- collar and leash with all tags
- food with written instructions
Dogs must be friendly, spayed/neutered, and up to date on all shots. No aggressive dogs please. We have a strict fixed dogs only policy!
There is an increased rate of $27 for puppies as they require more attention and care. We are currently taking puppies 6 months or older. We only take puppies that will grow to be up to 30 pounds (full grown).
All holiday seasons have a $5 increase from the standard rate due to limited spots available. Tentative dates for holiday seasons are as follows:
Memorial Day: May 27–May 29
4th of July: July 3–July 4
Labor Day: September 2–September 4
Thanksgiving: November 21–November 26
Christmas and New Years: December 19–January 1
Please inquire for extended stays for 2 weeks for 2 dogs and 4 weeks for 1 dog.
Thank you for taking the time to look at our profile. We hope to watch your fur babies soon! =)
Read More about Tina...