I have had a passion for dogs for as long as I can remember. I want to provide the same care that I give my dog to other dog lovers. I've had a dog of my own for almost 7 years now and I have cared for other dogs for 5 years.
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION!!! :) ****Important Guid lines at the bottom****
You're dog will be given a 30 min-1hr walk every 2-3 hours,full access to every room in the house (excluding the closets and the 2nd bedroom at bedtime),will have access to the patio,and will have toys waiting on them when they get here! I have no problem with caring for dogs with separation anxiety or dogs who like to sleep in the bed! The apartment is air conditioned and clean at all times!
The dogs are also allowed on the furniture. I also have no problem with bathing your dog if requested. I am capable of giving your dog oral medication if need be. My only requirement is that your dog must already be potty trained! Also all dogs must be picked up before NOON.If they are picked up later than that then you will be charged a late fee of 15$. I want this experience to be enjoyable as possible for you and your dog! The moment they arrive my home becomes their home-away-from-home!
Choosing someone to leave your pride and joy can be a very nerve racking decision but when your pet comes here I assure you your mind will be put at ease! You will leave here knowing that your pet will be given as much love and affection as if they were at home! I look forward to meeting you and caring for your furry companion!
1. Dogs must be picked up before noon. If not you will be charged a 15$ late fee.(IF YOU ARE BOARDING!)
2. Daycare stops at 7:30 pm. It would be greatly appreciated if they could be picked up at that time or sometime before! If not there is a 15$ late fee.
3. Please clean and groom your dog before coming. (especially if they like to sleep in the bed) If you don't have the time I will be more than happy to do it myself!
4.Be sure to bring them things that remind them of home so they can feel more comfortable!
5. Aggressive dogs are not allowed. If you are unsure of how your dog responds to other dogs then A MEET AND GREET IS MANDATORY!
6. DOG(S) MUST BE POTTY TRAINED! *I only keep puppies if they are potty trained*
Read More about Tierra...