Located in beautiful Brentwood, 90049, THE WOOF WAY INN is a lovely, dog-haven. With high fences and a big, shady back-yard, easy indoor/outdoor access, sidewalks, tree-lined streets, and a certified, licensed animal massage therapist, this sanctuary is the perfect vacation spot for your beloved friend. Our personal attention to just ONE DOG AT A TIME, (sometimes two, depending) makes for exceptional care.
“My blind dog, Buddy stayed at The Woof Way Inn for 11 days. I won’t hesitate to leave him there again! It’s a safe and spacious environment with top notch care. Buddy was pampered. I was pleased. So was he!”
- Two loving Proprietors
- Two lengthy walks per day OR one walk + hike or lengthy visit to local Dog Park. (Note: Because this is a dog-filled neighborhood, it is necessary that your dog be friendly with other dogs and humans. Thanks for your understanding!)
- A Certified Animal Body Therapist/Massage Therapist on staff
- Meals made with love
- P.M. sleep on human bed next to Proprietor unless otherwise advised
- Lots of constant personal attention and play
- You drop-off and pick up 24/7 OR we're happy to do so in and around West side L.A.
- PLEASE NOTE: We require at least 2 nights/2 - 3 days' length of stay for new guests. For return guests, short stays, (24 hour) and last minute bookings are happily accepted.
- $60.00 per night
- $100.00 per night total for 2 dogs from same family
- Bath and Grooming $35.00 small dogs/$50.00-$75.00 big dogs if needed, (but if you arrive with a clean dog, it'll be much appreciated! Thank you!)
Read More about Caitlin...