My husband Marc and I have a small and comfortable house. We have a fenced yard and plenty of green space and parks in our neighborhood for productive walks.
- Our goal is to watch one dog at a time. We will allow multiple dogs to accommodate overlaps in stays.
- We do not have any size restrictions. Large and small dogs are welcome!
- We do not offer any multi-dog or extended stay discounts.
- We exercise as needed for each dog (walks, runs, etc.). We do not charge extra for such things.
- We do require visitors to the Pug House to be up to date on Bordatella, Rabies and DHLP vaccinations. We STRONGLY recommend a canine flu shot during flu season but do not require it. Please message us if you have extenuating circumstances (i.e. health conditions) that prevent you from updating your dog's vaccinations and we will consider exceptions on a case by case basis.
What to bring for your dog's vacay!
- Food and bowls AND a written feeding schedule
- Leash and harness/collar/etc.
- Dog seat belt if your dog uses one (in case we need to transport them anywhere)
- Favorite toys
- Dog bed if your dog uses one
- Crate if your dog uses one
- Current copy of vaccination/medical records
Read More about Kate and Marc...