********(We recently celebrated our official 2 year anniversary at The Mutt House! Thank you to all of the amazing owners and pups for making it a wonderful first 2 years....please read on!........)
The Mutt House is the perfect vacation destination for the already WELL SOCIALIZED dog...while you are enjoying YOUR vacation.
I have so much time to give your dog the attention they need. My two large dogs will also love the companionship.
Your dog will enjoy a safe, large fenced- in yard and plenty of room to roam around our smoke-free house. They are also welcome to lounge on the couch or wherever they are comfortable. You will receive daily texts (or emails) w/a picture and update, so you can have peace of mind while away!
All you really need to bring is your pups food.....If your dog is crated I have all sizes of extras - so no need to lug yours here. I have extra bowls as well.
A few other things to note:
1) I do generally have multiple dogs here from different families. I average 4 dogs plus my 2, especially during busier seasons (spring break, Thanksgiving, Christmas), so it is important that your dog adjusts easily and is well socialized.
2) NOTE ON DOG BREEDS****** Please no Huskies (unless it is Tinky our VIP guest), no guarding breeds of dog, including Shepherds, Dobermans or Pittbull/mixes, or pups with separation anxiety or PAST AGGRESSION issues.****
3) On school days, I do lunch monitoring at my daughters school for 2.75 hrs/day, .....Besides that I will be here around the clock for your dog (s).
4) For families with multiple dogs the rate is $38 for first dog, $20 for each additional dog.
5) FOR FIRST TIME GUESTS...PLEASE NO LATE DROP OFFS. IDEALLY THE LATEST DROP OFF IS BEFORE 5pm.....(mainly because the new guest generally takes a while to adjust to the new surroundings and new dogs).
6) If you live within 10 miles of Mundelein, I am happy to pick up and drop off your dog for you ($10.00 fee each way).
I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you and your dog at our meet and greet.
Thank you for your interest.
Read More about Jill...