Hello! We are Adam and Faye, a recently engaged transplant family from Minnesota. We just bought a little blue house in Denver with a large, fenced backyard, and we would love to host your dog while you're away! We know how important it is to have safe, reliable dog care since we also love to travel. Our dog Conan loves new friends, and we have the flexible schedules that allow us to be home often. We have been fostering dogs for the last year, as well has both having childhood dogs.
A few things to note about staying at our home:
- We prefer drop-off and pickup between 7am-7pm, but can be flexible if needed. Our availability is primarily on weekends, but we can make weekday arrangements as requested.
- We do not have any breed restrictions at this time, but if we have already committed to hosting a larger or smaller dog, please respect that we may not be able to host all sizes at one time to keep everyone safe and happy :)
- Our yard is fully fenced, but does have chain-link on two sides, so please let us know if your dog is a trained hurdler. A new cedar fence is on our to-do list for the spring!
- We are still in the process of unpacking and doing some small renovations, so please excuse our dust!
- A typical day with us will include at least one walk around the neighborhood, plenty of backyard play time, and lots of couch snuggles. At least one photo a day to owners, can provide additional if requested.
We look forward to meeting you and your pup!
Read More about Faye...