Hello, my name is Teresa, I'm new to DogVacay, but have been caring for dogs for over 10 years. Currently, I have 2 Chow Chows; Susie who is 10 and Simba who is 9. I have a passion for taking care of dogs. My husband travels a lot for work and I would love to fill my time by keeping your dog company while you are away. I know how stressful it can be to leave you loved ones alone while at work or on vacation. I offer a verity of services that will make you at ease and your pet feel like they are part of my family. From dog walking to private dog boarding, medicine administration, dog baths, and anything in between that your dog may need. Since I'm retired, I have time to walk, play, and take care of your pet. My home has a large downstairs area where your pet can play or relax, and a big back yard with lots of grass and room to play.
Here are some details you might like to know about what I offer.
1. To board at my house is $25 per night. Pick up time is 2:00 p.m.
2. I will charge an additional $5 for puppies under 1 years-old.
3. I will charge $40 for two dogs and $10 for every additional one (in the same family).
4. I charge $5 for every 60 minutes that pass your pick up time (this applies to boarding and daycare service.
5. I charge $5 for every additional 5 miles I need to drive. This applies to driving to your house to walk your dog, picking/dropping off your dog at vet or groomers.
Requirements for you dog to be in my daycare or boarding:
*Your dog needs to be good with people
*Your dog needs to be fully potty trained. (I may be able to work with puppies)
*Your dog needs to be updated on his/her vaccinations.
*Your dog needs to be free of worms and fleas.
*You will need to provide your own collar and leash, though food, treats, toys, bed or crate. Along with food and water bowls.
Read More about Teresa...