Hello pup owners. Let me begin by introducing myself to you first. My name is Taylor Bondiskey, I am nineteen years of age and live in Northeast Philadelphia. I am a HUGE animal lover, especially for dogs.
I have been watching dogs for about five years now for family, friends and neighbors. Besides the fact of watching pups, I have also taken in dogs from people who could no longer care for them and I found them loving homes so I didn't have to see them being put into a shelter.
I have been a host on DogVacay since July and it has been a wonderful experience so far. I take dogs of all sizes, just a few questions I would like you to answer for me before I accept your request:
1. Is your pup neutered/spayed?
2. Is your pup up to date with vaccinations?
3. Is your pup friendly with other pups?
4. Size/breed/sex of your pup?
5. How many times a day does your pup eat?
From the moment your pup enters my home he/she will be welcomed with open arms from not only me, but my mother, father, sister(16) and brothers (21)(23), when they are not away at college.
What should you and your pup expect during their stay?
1. You should expect text/emails with photo updates of your pup.
2. Your pup should expect to be walked at least two times a day.
3. Your pup should expect to be let out at least 5x a day for potty breaks or to just run around the yard.
4. Your pup should expect to be fed the amount of times you suggest to me.
5. Most importantly, your pup should expect a wonderful, fun filled, comfortable time while staying at my home.
I do not require Meet and greets.
To view photos of pups that have recently stayed at my home please visit:
If you have the Instagram app please search:
Read More about Taylor...