Sparkles Ranch, nestled in Cottonwood Heights, offers doggie day and overnight care. We are a loving and trusted provider of safe, fun and individualized care for your four-legged furbabies.
Our rescued terrier mix, Decker, is an only child, but LOVES new friends, so we found this to be a fun way for him to have canine company.
Pups enjoy all-day play indoors and out, and are tucked away each night with our family, where they sleep in our bedroom on their own puppy beds.
We have nearly a quarter acre of yard, where pups are fully fenced and free to romp.
I have trained dogs, race horses, carriage driving and dressage horses, and have lived & worked on numerous professional working ranches in the past, I am adept at animal handling, training, and care for all varieties of critters.
You can feel confident knowing we'll ensure your dog is happy and healthy during their stay.
1) All dogs are required to pass a meet & greet socialization interview with our beloved pup, Decker. Dogs that play too "ruff" with our submissive 25lb dog will not be a good fit for our family.
*****Aggression in any form towards dogs or humans will not be accepted.*******
2) Dogs must be spayed/neutered, and current on vaccinations.
3) ALL DOGS MUST BE 100% HOUSE TRAINED. This means NEVER using anywhere inside our home as a bathroom. Any reparation due to accidents will be billed back to the owners.
4) Dogs must be able to be left in our home comfortably and safely, without causing destruction - if this requires a crate, please provide your crate, bed, and any other tools that assist in ameliorating the dog's separation anxiety.
5) Per DogVacay, all boarding reservations are valid for 24 hours. If your pup stays over and above 24 hours, we'll send a custom quote to reflect the price accordingly, calculated @ $2 per hour.
6) To honor our family time, Pup pick up and drop off is welcome at Sparkles Ranch between 8am and 8pm. Should arrangements be made outside of those hours, an additional after hours charge of $5 will be added to the reservation quote, per occurrence.
*****We can take large dogs up to 80+ lbs, but only one at a time (DogVacay doesn't give us this option, so we often just don't offer this on our profile). If your pup is large, please send us an inquiry, and pending availability, we'll absolutely consider your pup.*****
In addition to your dog's leash, food, fav toys, and any regular treats, we request you bring your pup's bed, as they certainly appreciate that little comforting reminder of home while you're away.
Prior to arrival, we also request you complete this DogVacay Host Form so we are utmost prepared for your dog's stay. You can find it online, here:
We look forward to being of service to you and your furry family.
Read More about Acacia...