We love all four-legged friends and want to welcome your furry family member into our home. Bring your small to medium-sized dog to our loving home. We also accept cats/kittens and will consider other four-legged friends.
We have over 10 years of experience caring for animals. We have always had dogs and/or cats in our life. We have a terrier mix, Chance, and a cat, Midnight, both rescued from a animal rescue. We have also volunteered as puppy raisers for puppies training to be guide dogs for the blind. We house-trained the puppies, taught basic commands, taught loose leash walking, and provided socialization with other animals and people.
We are an athletic family and love being outdoors. We love taking our dog on long walks, to sporting events, on 5Ks, to the beach, and wherever else we go. We especially love regularly taking our dog to soccer practices and games. We would love your dog(s) to join us. Chance loves having paw buddies along.
We will treat your family member like a part of our family. We will provide walks, 4 or 5 potty breaks a day, a peaceful place to rest, and plenty of loving attention, belly rubs, and tasty treats. We will strive to stick to the feeding schedule to which your pup is accustomed, and good social habits and loose leash walking techniques will be reinforced and rewarded throughout your pup's stay. Pets can sleep where they are comfortable. We will, however, use your crate if your dog prefers it.
We are located next to wide open spaces and green, rolling walking trails, perfect for playtime and leisurely strolls. Your furry family member will be enjoying all the pleasures of home at our Small Paws B&B.
To ensure a smooth transition, we request that you schedule a meet and greet before booking. Furry friends should be house-trained or training and spayed/neutered (except puppies and kittens).
We look forward to meeting you and your furry family member!
* All dogs must be up to date on vaccinations and flea treatment, and come with a collar.
* At drop off, please bring the Vacay Discussion Guide form which is located on the site.
* Boarding rates cover a 24 hour period, so if you require additional time for pick up, please advise and an additional fee will be assessed.
* The following are subject to a $10.00 a night increase:
Memorial weekend (May 27-30)
4th of July (July 3-5)
Labor Day (Sept 2-5)
Thanksgiving (Nov 21-27)
Christmas & New Years (Dec 19 - Jan 2)
* Our additional pup rate : $25 (normally); $30 (holiday)
* Puppies under 6 months will require a custom quote, based on their individual development and needs.
Read More about Karen...