NO SPACES AVAILABLE MAY 27 - JUN 4, 2017
Please read entire listing before booking or scheduling a meet & greet. Listing contains information which may help you determine if we are the right sitters for you.
DiMaso Doggy Day Care - Small breed dogs 30lbs or less
Daycare & Boarding in our home only.
Drop-off and Pick-up times are 7am until 9pm.
All correspondence; email, text, web, etc. will be answered or responded to
Please fill out your dog(s) profiles completely including vaccination information. All contact is made through the DogVacay app until a booking is made. If you would like to schedule a meet & greet, please click on the "Request Meet & Greet' above the calendar.
For booking purposes your dog(s) must be:
30lbs or less (no large breeds)
Current on all vaccines (copy of vaccines required)
Spayed or neutered (exceptions made for puppies that are too young)
We are offer daycare, overnight care, extended stays & Holidays. We are licensed and insured. We have background checks through LVMPD and DogVacay. Dogs are never caged and are never left alone. One of us is with them 24 hours a day - 7 days a week.
If you are coming from out of town, we are approximately 15-20 minutes from the Strip.
There are no children in our house.
No smoking is permitted in the house.
Please check our availability calendar to see if your dates are available.
Since we have quite a few out of town guests, we do not always require a meet & greet as long as your dog(s) meet the minimum requirements and are current on vaccines. It is mandatory that you bring a copy of the current vaccines with you. Dogs will not be accepted without it.
Your reservation is confirmed when you make your booking through DogVacay. We give DogVacay clients priority but we will not hold spaces.
We try to limit the number of pets we have at one time so we do not offer discounts for multi-pet or extended stays unless you are booking 10 days or more. There are no discounts for daycare.
We do not charge more on Holidays but we do not offer discounts on Holidays.
We normally have 4-6 dogs per day in addition to our own. On Holidays and some busy weeks, there may be 6-10.
Your pets will be treated like family while staying with us. We will update you daily with photos and/or short videos through the DogVacay app or directly to your email address if the app is down. All communication is done through the DogVacay site.
We have a block wall fenced backyard with a pool (we have temporary fencing around the pool) for your pets to play in. Because we have a pool, we do not have a doggy door. We take them out every 30-40 minutes or as needed. Dogs are never left alone inside or outside. One of us is always with them 24/7. Dogs have run of the house downstairs. Upstairs is reserved for the cats. The cats are older and do come down stairs to watch the dogs but once they get bored, they go back up. We have cats but we do not offer sitting for cats.
We have switched the family room with one of the upstairs bedrooms, so your dogs have a king size bed to sleep in if they wish (one of us stays downstairs with them during the night), we also permit dogs on the couches, so if you do not allow this at your home please let us know. We have removed most of the living room furniture so there is plenty of room for play. We have made every effort to make the downstairs dog friendly and dog safe. We have put in rubber flooring, similar to what they use in gyms, over the concrete floor so pets will not slip and slide on the floor or snag their nails on any carpeting. This flooring is also somewhat padded so it is good for senior pets that have back problems or arthritis. Your pets will have undivided attention and care while staying with us.
If your pet is crate trained, please bring their crate with you when you drop off. We do not use crates so we do not have them available.
We do have the playpen style fencing that we use to block off the front door and the stairs. We also use them when feeding pets, puppies that are to small to play with everyone else or to separate dogs when they are not getting along.
We have extra beds, blankets, bowls and toys for your pets but you are welcome to bring anything that will make your pet more comfortable. We are happy to provide food & treats unless your pet is on a special diet or requires a specific brand of food.
Please keep in mind that changes in your pets food, may result in an upset stomach, vomiting or soft stools. If your dog is only here for the day, not an issue. If they are staying longer it is probably best if you bring the food they normally eat so that you do not have to deal with these issues when you return and they resume their normal diet.
Note: Our dog 'Jeter' gets very excited when new people or new pets come in to the house, he will bark and jump (on people, not dogs) he is harmless. He will calm down once he meets the new dog. The barking stops completely once you leave. We have tried dog trainers but it did not work! He is a big baby and very sweet just a little 'special'. Meet & greets, drop-offs & pick-ups are the loudest times. Virtually every dog we sit for will bark when someone comes to the door.
We normally leash our own dogs when we have drop-offs or pick-ups.
If we have guest dogs and you are dropping-off or picking-up we will fence them off so they do not rush you or your dog. Also to make sure no one accidently gets out the front door.
Timely arrival is appreciated so that the dogs are not leashed or fenced longer than necessary.
- Please be specific when emailing requests; dates, drop-off & pick-up times, type of dog along with size/weight, or any special requirements you may have.
- Text/email is preferred so that we do not play phone tag. It also leaves us more time with the dogs. We also have a few regular dogs that start barking immediately when the phone is picked up, so it is rather difficult to have a conversation.
- Daycare hours (12 hours or less) are 7am-9pm only. You must be able to pick-up and drop-off during these hours. The rate is a flat rate, if you only use a few hours it is still the same rate.
- Overnight bookings are 24 hours. If you drop off at 9am, you would need to pick-up by 9am the next day to avoid additional charges. If you need to extend your stay, please submit another reservation request through DogVacay for the additonal hours or days.
- Normal drop off & pick up times are 7am-9pm. Times for overnight, multi-day or extended stays may be more flexible as long as we have notice. If it is before 7am or after 9pm one of us will meet you out front. We try to keep the barking to a minimum so that we do not disturb the neighbors early in the morning or late at night.
- All pets must be current on vaccines and a pet information form with vet & contact information must be filled out completely before drop off along with a copy of their shot record. We will also need their leash and collar with current tags.
- Meet & greets, pick-ups and drop-offs are by appointment only.
- Walks are done on a limited basis. Since we do not leave the dogs alone, we only do walks early in the morning when both of us are here. One of us is retired and home full-time, the other still works outside the home. We do not walk in packs, usually only two dogs at a time, never more than three at time and that depends on who the dogs are.
- For those that would like to avoid the barking during pick-up or drop-off, or if you are just in a hurry, please text when you are close to the house and we can meet you out front.
We look forward to meeting you and your pet!
Read More about Tony & Gina...