Over 10 years experience in handling animals and pets
• Free of allergies to animal hair/dander
• In-depth knowledge of different breeds of domestic pets
• Own a reliable car, driver’s license and current auto insurance
• Provide in-home pet care including; leashed walks, off leash socials, and cat care and pet taxi
• Ensured pets are given the right amount exercise and playtime
• Clean up after pets
• Give oral and topical medications when needed
We are two sisters in college with a passion for animals as well as caring for them. Our home is great for pets as we have plenty of room inside and outside of the home to play and run around in. There are several parks in our area where we will take your pet(s) for walks and play. A typical day would be a walk in the morning, a clean bowl of water and food, another walk during mid-day (food if needed), and a short walk at night with a clean bowl of water and food, (if pet staying overnight). We are willing to accommodate pets with specials diets if applicable. We usually sit in the living room and play with the pets or play fetch in the house if it's a smaller dog. If we are caring for another kind of pet, we will plan accordingly and will make sure to speak with the owner in regards to how he or she would like me to take care of the pet(s). We are committed to providing the greatest quality attention for any pet that we care for and treat them as if they were our own.
We hope we are perfect fit for your babies!
Read More about Diana...