Hi! Welcome to Silver Paw Lodge!
My name is Kat and I have a 3 year old Basengi named Kingsley who is a happy resident at the Lodge!
I’m only limited to weekend availability to make sure that your pup gets the premium care they deserve. While it says I am unavailable during the whole week, I’m available for Thursday or Friday evening drop offs after 6 PM. My calendar is specific to boarding if you’d like a dog sitter please message me with the date and I can discuss my availability.
I’m a young professional living by the Waterfront and I am currently offering two pet accommodations in my apartment. I have over four years’ experience owning my own dog, fostering or volunteering at local animal shelters. I work about 5 minutes from my apartment and have a flexible schedule which allows me to work from home on certain Fridays.
On the weekends, I enjoy walking around the National Mall, Rock Creek Park and being outside, so your dog (if able) would be able to join Kingsley (my dog) and me on our various outdoor adventures and get plenty of exercise. There is also a dog park within my apartment building, so your pup will be well socialized and exercised at all times.
Some of my amenities:
- Min of two daily 30-45 minute walks with boarding (more walks if needed)!
- -Dog Park Within Apartment Building- If your dog likes to run around off leash, there is a dog park within my apartment building for use at all times 24/7.
- Belly rubs and cuddles.
- Dogs are able to sleep wherever they want and are allowed on furniture.
- And of course daily photo and video updates!
- Metro accessible, 1 block away from Waterfront metro station
- Accessible via 395
- 15 min walk to National Mall, and other monuments
- 15 minutes to Arlington, VA
- 10 minutes away from DCA Airport or quick Metro ride with no transfers
I aim to give every single pup the individual attention they deserve so at this time I am only watching two dogs at a time. I hope to see your pup at the Silver Paw Lodge soon!
Read More about Katherina...