* I have been self employed since 1986 and work from home.
* I have been pet sitting/boarding since 2007
* I always had pets growing up and a pet owner since 1987
* My yard is sectioned off into 4 sections with 6 ft and 8 ft board on board wood fencing as well as 4 ft chain link on the interior for extra security. (see pictures)
* I co-founded a non profit Italian Greyhound Rescue in 2005 and have been the President since 2006
* I have experience with all size dogs. Italian Greyhounds, Whippets, Greyhounds and Salukis as well as other breeds.
*Small breeds 25 pounds and under are welcome, however larger breed dogs must be of the sighthound family (Whippets, Greyhounds, Salukis etc)
* I have a non-smoking house
* No cats
* No doggie door
* No small children
* I do not charge for giving medications
* You may view pictures/videos updates on your pets stay on Facebook, email or by text messages while you are away
* Drop off and pick up times are flexible. Please request a custom quote for this
* Pets must be spayed/neutered
* Pets must always wear ID tags with owners contact numbers
* I have many references and repeat happy clients from years past and they are available upon request
* What to bring: food, treats and medication if needed. Everything else will be provided
Read More about Robin...