Sightseeing and can't bring your best friend? :(
Need a place for Fido?
Look no further! Samantha's Doggy Day Care is just the place your looking for!
My name is Samantha & I have watched after furry friends for as long as I can remember. Whether my parents were going out of town or friends needed someone to watch their pup while they went out to dinner I was always just the gal for the job! :)
I've also been apart of another dog care website for approximately two years!
DogVacay does background checks, requires us to take doggy vacay training videos, and provides 24/7 emergency assistance if needed to make sure your pup is in the best hands.
I do work a typical job, but my hours are in the evening from approximately 2-9. Therefore, your pup and I will have ample amount of time in the mornings and afternoon for play time and fun.
My apartment is a one bedroom apartment, yet very spacious (see photos) with plenty of room for your pet to roam around.
There is a dog park and walking trails within 5 miles of my apartment that we will frequently visit.
I have a puppy named Calvin who LOVES to make new friends. He's very energetic, playful, and is eager to meet your furry child/children.
As am I! :D
Prior to your pup's stay, please provide me with written documentation of the following:
- Your pup's Food, meal schedule, & amount per each meal
- Your pup's daily routine or schedule so I can make their stay as comfortable as possible!
- Any oral medication they need to take & schedule for administering said medication
- Emergency contact #
- Your pup's favorite treats and toys
- Their night time crate or dog bed
- If your pup is house trained
- If your pup has separation anxiety and and tips to combat their symptoms
Read More about Samantha...