Loving and cozy home available to your pups for last minute, long or short stays!
A few years ago on my birthday, I found a pup roaming the streets. After little convincing, we decided to keep each other. Ollie and I have been inseparable ever since! If I thought I loved dogs before that day, now I'm pretty much obsessed. For the last year, I've volunteered as a dog foster, giving pups a home till they can get adopted. They have become my passion!
Ollie and I would love to welcome your dog(s) into our home! We live in a spacious townhouse in Tarzana, with a front yard, and a closed-in patio with a doggy door, so they can always go outside. Ollie loves dogs, especially ones his size or smaller. Recently, he's become more scared of high energy, big dogs. My neighborhood is very dog friendly, and makes long walks easy and safe. We also have a dog park just a few blocks away to go and play, if you allow. My flexible schedule allows me to be home a majority of the day, and can give your dog the loving attention he/she deserves.
PLEASE READ BELOW!!
My Booking Policy:
Each sitter has their own policy when it comes to pick ups and drop offs. Since Dog Vacay charges per night, like a hotel, there invariably needs to be a "check out time." My nightly rate includes drop off as early as you want at NO extra charge. Even if it's 4am, just call me when you're at the door, and I'll come grab your pup :) My pickup time is set at 4pm. If you pick up by 4pm on the last day, there will be no additional charge besides the nightly rate. If you pick up after 4pm, a daycare charge will be added for that day, of $25. If you have 2 dogs, it would be $20/dog. If possible, please specify your pick up and drop off times in your request.
Holiday Rate is $45/night. Holidays are usually considered Friday-Sunday, plus the actual Holiday, but varies depending on the holiday. All other nights in the stay will be the standard rate.
Puppy Rate is $40-$45/night depending on the dog's temperament and behavior, determined at Meet and Greet. I LOVE puppies, but they can be a handful :-)
Extra large dogs will also be at a higher rate, to be discussed after meeting the dog during Meet and Greet.
$10 discount per night for multiple dogs from the same family
Rules and Things to Keep in Mind:
- Please make sure your pup(s) are vaccinated, flea medicated, not destructive, and get along with small dogs
- Happy to do last minute bookings if I'm available!
- Big dogs will require a meet and greet --- I only take one big dog at a time, and they need to be low energy and great with little dogs!
- If you need to pick up after 4pm on the last day, an extra daycare charge will be added ($25)
- Dogs will stay inside while I'm away, but will have access via doggy door to very secure, covered, and locked outdoor area.
- At least 2 walks a day around Tarzana!
- Allowed on couch or bed, as long as it's OK with you!
- Please bring whatever will make the dog most comfortable during his stay! If (s)he's used to a crate, please bring it! I will not crate them unless asked to. They can sleep with me, or in their own bed, or wherever they want!
Please indicate pick up and drop off times in your request if possible.
We can't wait to meet you!!!
Read More about Samantha...