Hello, thank you for considering me as your pet's loving caretaker. A quick background of my pet care experience. I've raised and cared for three dogs, rabbits, birds, and fish. I have over 11 years of dog care experience, and love all breeds, sizes and personalities.
Each vacay day for your pup includes 2-5 walks around the neighborhood and Forsythe Park, unlimited bathroom breaks in our spacious yard, and unlimited indoor playtime . If your furbaby's vacay includes two or more days over the weekend, I will also include a trip to the Raising Canes Dog Park at Kiroli in West Monroe. I also offer additional walks - care for elderly or disabled dogs - and additional home visits. Please inquire within about these additional services.
I live in the beautiful garden district of Monroe, in a three bedroom family home with my boyfriend. We have no children, and currently no pets. Some of the great features your furry friend will enjoy in our home are:
* Plenty of front and back yard grass space for potty time (Currently not fenced)
* Spacious play and nap room with A/C and heat, with a large view of outside.
* Minimal amount of stairs which is great for senior pets, and pets with medical limitations.
* Daily walks to and around Forsythe Park (only a few blocks from our home) Walks range from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
* Emergency transportation in case of a pup-mergency
* Video calls with your pet if desired.
* In order to give your pet personalized attention, I don't care for more than two or three pets at a time.
* We also run a organic household and use pet friendly cleaning products only.
* All pets sleep cage free unless you prefer to bring a crate for your pet.
With my experience and love for animals you can rest easy knowing that your family member will be well taken care of while you're away. I can provide daily photo updates and video chats.
Restrictions and additional information:
* I do not care for aggressive animals.
* Pets must be house trained, unless they are puppies who are being trained.
* Pick-up and Drop-off available for an additional charge.
* Owners are responsible for providing food, and crate (if desired)
Read More about Rosa...