I am looking to provide dog boarding (day and overnight) as well as dog walking in the Roncesvalles area of Toronto (near High Park). I will also offer home visits and cat care in the area!
Dogs would never be left alone (except on rare occasion) for more than a few hours. Lots of outside time for washroom breaks and an average of 4-5 walks a day depending on the dogs needs!
Comfortable with medication administration, special dietary needs, post-surgical care, palliative medical conditions, and physical disabilities.
- Extensive experience in shelter and rescue work
- Foster Parent experience with special needs pets (medically and physically), behavioral concerns (separation anxiety, fearful, shy, aggression, basic obedience issues, housetraining, crate training)
- Medical background
- Certified in Pet first aid
- Flexibility in our schedules
- Love of pets
- English and Spanish languages spoken
My Home: (don't let the size throw you off! Dogs are so tired from all their outside time the apartment is just a place to recoup, take a short nap and then be full of energy to head out for some more fun!)
- Quiet space with 1 adult
- Pet friendly and your dog would have free range of the entire space (including but not limited to my bed, couch, dog bed, etc)
- Has a friendly resident dog (3.5 years old) and 2 very laid back indoor cats
- Hardwood and tile floors throughout
- Ability to provide a separate space or a crate if your dog is most comfortable with this set up
- Stairs up to my apartment on the second floor, but no stairs inside
- High park and the lake moments away!
I require a meet and greet prior to any stays in my home to make sure your dog is compatible with what I am able to offer :) Dogs must be spayed or neutered (exceptions would be those that are still too young). As well for all dogs proof must be provided of all up to date vaccinations.
Read More about Rebecca...