Hello! We are Ashlee and Derek - We don't have dogs but live vicariously through people like you who are lucky enough to have pups! We live in a two-story (hardwood/tile/rugs) townhouse in River District. Our place has direct outdoor access with tons of park space and walking paths steps from the front door.
Derek and I both have experience with dogs; I grew up with a lab/dalmatian cross, and Derek had a husky. I work about 15 minutes from our home, and Derek works from home so will be able to provide your pup care and lots of walks/potty breaks during the day. It's possible Derek might have to leave some days for an off-site meeting, but he would not be gone for over 4 hours.
We have lots of love to give your furry family members!
Our home details:
- 2 story condo - hardwood floors with rugs. There is a set of carpeted stairs (see pic).
- Front door direct outdoor access. No fenced yard or patio, but there are multiple walking paths and parks for a leashed pup just across the street.
- I have noted that we'll only take one dog, but if your doggies are best friends or siblings, of course we can take both!
- Derek and I used to have cats that were on a strict diet (they ate raw) so we're used to animals with specific dietary needs. If your dog has a specific requirements, please let us know and we'll fully respect them.
- Our place is a ground floor unit, so it stays nice and cool in the summer and it's well insulated in the winter, when we use a high-efficiency gas fireplace to heat.
We're looking forward to meeting you and taking great care of your doggo!
Read More about Ashlee...