I have had dogs my whole life! I am a lover of all animals, especially dogs. I live on a very dog friendly street in Studio City, and I focus most all my waking attention to dogs with all their different personalities. I reside in a 1st level condominium complex with a large front patio area and fenced-in patio balcony, with ample space for several dogs to enjoy their day. I offer services in both dog walking, dog sitting, as well as pick-up and drop-off services. I am a home mostly full time so all dogs in my presence will get full daily 24/7 attention and nurturing. If there is any reason I can’t offer full attention due to my schedule, I will let you know in advance.
My Golden Retriever is treated like one of the family, and yours will too. Dogs in my home are allowed on all furniture and beds. It's a dogs paradise of lots of love and attention.
My services include:
• I welcome dogs of all most breeds, ages, for walking, sitting, and daycare services.
• Daycare services include dog walks, and dog park/hiking ventures (if requested).
• A variety of dog toys and dog beds available for all size dogs.
• Ample sunshade and water is always made available.
• Depending on size of your dog(s), a total of 2-3 dogs per day will be allowed.
• Comfortable administering oral (only) medications. No shots please.
• Emergency transportation services available.
• Email or text of your dog on a daily basis.
• Medium to large dogs only and should be friendly, and comfortable in the presence of other dogs. No dogs with aggression issues.
• Dogs are asked to have updated shots and flea medications.
• Dogs MUST be house-broken, and their own specific food should be supplied.
I strive for 4&5 star reviews from each of my customers, and I look very forward to having your dog take advantage of my full in-house services. Your dog will appreciate it as much as you will. I look forward to hearing from you.
Read More about Wendy...