I love dogs, cats, fish, and all pets! I am an animal lover and know a lot about them. I have owned a lot of different types of pets during my life. I currently have a dog - Andy. He is a goldendoodle and loves playmates. I have had lots of success training dogs in my past and would love to help you with your pets. I look forward to loving your pets as much as you do!
- Dogs coming to my place as a VayCay MUST be able to bring : Provide dog crate/ carrier, leash, water bowl and food bowl. Provide dog food. Proper identification collar.
- Like you to bring: Additional dog toys.
Pet Owner Requirements: Must have photo image of yourself on the account and also photo image of the pet. This is for my security (and yours) -- especially before meet and greets and reservations. Thanks so much!
*** When booking with me, please start a conversation before submitting a reservation. I am great at conversation and would love to best serve you in your pet care. ***
- Maximum of VayCay dogs that can stay at my place is 1. But I can VayCay up to 4 dogs in their own place. [The system doesn't allow me to change that status. So I am noting that here. ;-)] Also, if I am dog VayCaying for a client at their place, I do not overbook and accept VayCays at my place. I am a very attentive pet sitter and I want to provide the best possible care for you and your pets while you are away.
- I can not have cats stay in my own place as a VayCay due to family allergies. My father-in-law is highly allergic and he visits from time to time, and he wouldn't be able to visit anymore if we had a cat stay at our place. I love my in-law family and always want to be welcoming to them. But I can gladly stay at your place or do a "checkup and visit" on your cat while you are away.
- Dogs that stay at my home longer than 10 day stay will be charged for a dog bath.
- I can gladly provide references and proof of my years of experience.
Services I Offer:
Overnight dog boarding in my house: $50 per night/per animal
Overnight dog boarding in your hose: $50 per night/ per animal
Dog limit: 4
Daycare in my home: $20 per day
Checkups and visits: $20 per visit
Walking services: $15 per 30 minute walk; $25 per 60 minute walk
Training services: $50 per hour
Grooming: $30 to $100
Pick up and Drop off: $10
Read More about Rachel...