Hey there! Your dog will enjoy their vacation more than you'll enjoy yours with attentive care and playtime in my home. I would love to welcome your furry pet into my family.
Here's what a day boarding with me looks like:
- Potty break first thing in the morning, then fed and watered
- We'll go on a walk and get some energy out before that Texas heat sets in
- Play indoors with my own playful, affectionate puppy
- Fresh water is always available and potty breaks in the backyard frequent
- Afternoon walk
- In the evening we'll head to the excellent dog park five minutes away and have a great time stretching our legs, playing fetch, and socializing
- Final potty break before bedtime
- Your pup will fall asleep happy and played out every night
I grew up on a farm with lots of animals, and I have had dogs my entire life. I love spending my time with dogs and take their care very seriously. I've worked in a volunteer capacity at regional animal shelters for the last five years.
I'll send you daily photo updates and anecdotes so you'll enjoy your vacation knowing your pup is having a blast. I can guarantee your furbaby will get tons of loving and affection in our home. They'll be a part of our family while they're with us.
I can take care of puppies not yet trained as well! I have fostered and potty trained 10 very young puppies in the past nine months, as well as shelter dogs and strays that need re-training. I have a wealth of patience and positivity-based training on hand so I can care for any dog young or old, no matter how tricky their training situation may be. Send me a message!
Read More about Madeline...