Hey there! Your dog will enjoy their vacation more than you'll enjoy yours with attentive care and playtime in my home. I would love to welcome your furry pet into my family.
Here's what a day boarding with me looks like:
- Potty break first thing in the morning, then fed and watered
- We'll go on a walk and get some energy out before that Texas heat sets in
- Play indoors with my own playful, affectionate puppy
- Fresh water is always available and potty breaks in the backyard frequent
- Afternoon walk
- In the evening we'll head to the excellent dog park five minutes away and have a great time stretching our legs, playing fetch, and socializing
- Final potty break before bedtime
- Your pup will fall asleep happy and played out every night
I've fostered 5 dogs in the last six months. I grew up on a farm with lots of animals, and I have had dogs my entire life. I love spending my time with dogs and take their care very seriously. I've volunteered at regional animal shelters for the last five years.
We'll send you daily photo updates and anecdotes so you'll enjoy your vacation knowing your pup is having a blast. I can guarantee your furbaby will get tons of loving and affection in our home. They'll be a part of our family while they're with us.
I can take care of puppies not yet trained as well! I have fostered and potty trained 4 very young puppies in the past six months, as well as shelter dogs and strays that need help re-training. I have a wealth of patience and positivity-based training on hand so I can care for any dog young or old, no matter how tricky their training situation may be. Send me a message!
Read More about Madeline...