** Hello dear pups and pup owners/ parents ,
I'm a weekend and Holiday dog sitter only. I work full time during the week days in a office, so I cannot accept hosting requests for week days ( it wouldn't be right to the pups nor the parents to accept a booking during the week and not be there for your dog for more than 8h in a day ).
If you look at my calendar and notice a weekend or a holiday blocked, it means I'm not available on those specific dates ( traveling ). I hope you understand.
PLEASE READ MY FULL PROFILE, it explains rates, requirements and how I work with the dogs.
* When dropping off your dog, your dog must have collar, leash and tag.
* We only accept potty trained dogs.
* You must bring your dog's food, bed, favorite toys, something with your scent on it, and anything your dog might need.
* Aggressive dogs are not welcomed.
* Our boarding price includes a daily walk and at least 3 sets of intensive playing and fetching on the back yard... Plus all the playtime they can handle in the backyard.
* We send at least one daily video of your dog and several pictures.
* We provide premium treats for your dog.
* Your dog is going to be with us to have lots of fun!!! ;-) ...
A normal day here is a playful day, with lots of healthy treats, long walks and lots of playtime.
* A boarding booking is a period of 24h, it's charged per night stayed. The hours your pup stay in here over the 24h period on the pick up date, are charged. The charge is of $5 dollars per hour. This is true even on holidays. * A daycare booking is the period between 8am and 6pm. If the pup that is on daycare is picked up after 6pm, there will be a charge of $5 per hour. This is true even on holiday bookings.
Keep on reading...
Here at Pup's Vacay your pup will be well taken care of and very spoiled.
We have an adopted ( much loved and spoiled ) 2 years old Shepherd mix and we know what pet parents expect when leaving their pups at someone else's care.
We know you need someone who cares for your pup's routine, activities and needs as much as you do.
So we do the best we can to accommodate and care for your dog, almost the same way you do.
We have a big back yard with high walls, a very clean environment and it is very peaceful as well.
Our home is also very clean , spacious and flea free.
Our dog , Veneto, is a very well behaved dog , friendly, fully vaccinated and flea free.
I'm a secretary at a law office, I'm a homemaker and a student.
My husband , Joseph, is also very good with dogs and always helps caring for the dogs.
So you can rest assured that your pup will be showered with attention and good care.
My husband and I have years of experience caring for dogs, we both were raised with dogs around and love animals.
Our pup, Veneto, is like a child to us. We love him dearly , we care for him and we have fun with him.
Let us take good care of your pup while you are away, you will not regret it ;-)
Dog ice-creams , peanut butter , and other treats included.
On Sundays the pup guests have brunch with us, bacon and eggs ( on the house always ).
On Holidays, we share dog safe Holiday meals with our pup guests ( on the house ).
Plenty of play times, walks and fun are included.
All of the cuddles, spoiling and belly rubs are included in your pup's package ;-)
Just remember , it's not only you on vacation , your dog will be on vacation too!!!
Read More about Danieli...