1. I take care of one dog each time only.
2. Must meet you and your baby first before any booking.
3. Will take care of larger size dogs IF I take care of them from their "babyhood".
4. Charges are based on 24 hour period, will need to prorate if extended hours are needed.
Dogvacay provide medical insurance ($250 deductible per instance), search and any other "crisis" assistance during the "booked dates". Make sure your baby is booked the dates he or she is with your dogvacay host.
Drop off time: after 6pm the day first day booked.
Pick up time: 6pm the day of last day booked.
(Based on a 24 hours incremental.)
Extra hours will be pro-rated according to hours.
Exceed 8 hours will regarded as one extra day.
Celebrating life with dogs, they love us without any conditions. And that's why I love dogs so much!
I will care for them at home and with your permission take them to work with me to our own office.
At home, there are area rugs on our for the aged paws. We wash and sun dry them every month.
My home is in a nice and quiet neighborhood with parks nearby. Your baby will have fun vacation with us!
I walk with them both in the morning and in the evening.
Walk up to 3 miles according to your baby's conditions.
In my warehouse:
Running in the warehouse (large enclosed area) and nap on puppy mattress by me in the office(enclosed with air condition), or P1P2 in the small outdoors (fenced in) adjacent to the warehouse.
Whole body wipe down and massage everyday. Tummy rub whenever we sit together. Play with toys and tug! Hugs and kisses and many more!
Be sure to ask questions and check my calendar before sending any requests. Decline booking without meeting first. Thank you. Have a woof woof day!
1.Require minimum of 2 nights stay for any new comer.
2. Due to the limits of me and my facility, I will can not take care of large size dog, unless I've known them since their puppy-hood. It's not about the breeds but about the sizes.
Followings are not for your pups:
1. Chocolate, raisin, grapes, onions, garlic, macadamia (Hawaii nuts).
2.Artificial sweetness. (such as in the no sugar chewing gum, very toxic to dogs.)
3.Chicken bones or any table food.
Remember to walk them and play with them. Walking creates bonding and trust between you and your best friends. It's important to keep your regular routines whenever is possible. Don't create any regrets, always keep them on leash whenever you walk them. Although they trust and love you, a squirrel just might interrupt all the harmony.
Enjoy the precious time with your pups! Life is really short.
Read More about Caroline ...