We are Chris and Kayla, we have been dog lovers our whole lives. We've lived in the city for the last 10 years, and know all the best parks and beaches for the best to take your dog to. :)
Kayla grew up on a farm with lots of different dog breeds of all shapes and sizes. She even competed in dog shows as a teenager, and also raised guide dogs to help the blind, so if you want / need help training your dog she would be more than happy to help you!
Chris had a Border Collie for 19 years who just recently passed, therefore we are excited to welcome a dog into our home, as we miss having a dog around.
We are sure to pamper your pooch with the upmost care, love, and attention.
What we offer:
- 24/7 around the clock care (your pup will never be out of our sight)
- 3+ walks per day (unless otherwise specified)
- Visits to the park and beach
- Unlimited treats and toys (unless otherwise specified)
- Photo / Text updates to show you how much fun your dog is having
- Bathing / Grooming if requested
We are happy to accommodate any special needs or dietary restrictions your dog may have.
We want to be sure your pup has the best time with us, and will work with you in making sure all requested accommodations are met. :)
Read More about Kayla...