My name is Sarah. My husband, Matt, and I have recently become residents of Leesburg. We own a single family home, located in a quiet neighborhood, with plenty of space for our doggy guests to enjoy!
We are a dog loving family, and we would be more than happy to take care of your pup. We accept dogs of any age and any breed (including puppies). However we will not accept non-neutered dogs, unless not of age yet! We both grew up our entire lives caring for our family dogs. We also have a two year old boxer (Gus) who is incredibly friendly and loves making new puppy friends!
Your pet will be our number one priority during their stay. They will be sure to receive:
- 24-hour supervision
- Plenty of outdoor time (including multiple daily walks or trips to the park)
- Tons of play sessions
- And of course, a whole lot of love!
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday (all day, each day)
- Thursday night drop-offs are generally available (starting around 5pm)
- Weekdays are available from the end of June through mid-August
- Extremely flexible with respect to pick-up/drop-off times
WHAT TO BRING:
- Food for the duration of the stay
- Crate and/or dog bed (if applicable)
- Favorite toys (although Gus has plenty to share)
- Medications (if applicable)
We look forward to having your dog be part of the family during their stay at our puppy paradise!
Read More about Sarah...