Welcome... PLEASE READ, PRIOR TO BOOKING,
We offer long term & short term care as well as, a multitude of services. We also have socialization hours available upon request.
My name is Annastasia. While your pet is visiting or receiving a service, your baby will be in my care. I am truly an animal lover. Your pet will be treated with caring and respect during the extent of his/her stay. I have cared for many pet types/breeds over the years and my experience with dogs in general, ranges over 20 plus years. I have experience administering medication, behavioral issues, separation anxiety, potty training, senior issues, pets recovering from surgery, leash pulling, multiple pets, etc. I was the proud owner of four dogs and two recently passed away. It has left me with an open heart, open space and time to share with your special companion/s. My home will be your pets home away from home. It features a large, spacious, fenced & locked yard and is located in a pet friendly, safe neighborhood. My location offers your pet comfort and an open atmosphere with access to air conditioning in the summer and a cozy fireplace in the winter. Your dog will enjoy free roam of my home and will be given interaction with other dogs for playtime. If isolation is needed, that can be accommodated. We offer a crate, if necessary. However, it is preferred you bring your own when needed, for the pets comfort and to ease any anxiety. I offer add on services (baths, actual walks, etc) to make the experience even more enjoyable. We do not offer services to reptiles (due to lack of facility to accommodate needs best) and to cats (due to household allergies and existing pets in the home). Every visit is evaluated on a case to case basis, for a perfect fit.??Thank you for visiting. I look forward to meeting and helping you take care of your companion/s.
Here are a few basic guidelines:
1. Please, have your dogs current tag or vaccination certificate ready to show.
2. Please, have your dog leashed for the initial meet.
3. All initial Meet & Greets will be scheduled at a nearby public location, until proper fit has been established.
4. All Stays, bill with noon being the cut off of each daily cycle. All pets not picked up by noon the day after boarding, or after 9pm for day care, will be billed accordingly for daycare or boarding, for the following day. A late pick up fee of $15 will be assessed if not picked up by agreed times, or the following day full standard published rates, if the pick up extends past the deadlines for the daily billing cycle.
5. A brief survey will be sent or given, prior to the stay, to help asses the proper care for your pet while in my care. It is mandatory.
6. An emergancy number must be left with the caregiver prior to the stay, to utilize should issue arise, in the event you can not be reached.
Read More about Annastasia ...