• Over 8 years experience in handling animals and pets
• Free of allergies to animal hair/dander
• In-depth knowledge of different breeds of domestic pets
• Own a reliable car, driver’s license and current auto insurance
• Provide in-home pet care including; leashed walks, off leash socials, and cat care and pet taxi
• Ensured pets are given the right amount exercise and playtime
• Clean up after pets
• Give oral and topical medications when needed
• Provide first aid on pets when necessary
• Give primary consultations with new clients; explained service agreement, care procedure, and assessment of pet
I have always loved animals and have always had a passion for caring for animals. This home is great for pets because there is plenty of room inside and outside of the home to play and run around in. The house is close to Rancho San Rafael Park so it is perfect for walks. A typical day would be a walk in the morning, a clean bowl of water and food, another walk during mid-day (food if needed), and a short walk at night with a clean bowl of water and food. I usually sit in the living room and play with the pets or play fetch in the house if it's a smaller dog. If a am caring for another kind of pet, I plan accordingly and will make sure to speak with the owner in regards to how he or she would like me to take care of the pet(s). I am committed to providing the greatest quality attention for any pet that I care for and treat them as if they were my own. I have volunteered with local shelters in Las Vegas, The Human Society, and have always gone the extra mile to care for lost pets and find their rightful owners. I think all animals are beautiful and deserve the right love and attention.
In the past I have owned a dog, hamster, chicken, and fish, but now that I have moved away for school, so I enjoy caring for all pets.
Read More about Ilse...