*I have had years worth of experience with dogs. I have had animals in my family for many years since I was a child. I absolutely love any type of dog.
*No specific breeds, although any dogs I do babysit or overnight housing, they have to be good with cats and other dogs,
*Any visiting guests will be treated to walks and plenty of out door activities for exercise needs.
* I have two small Female dogs, one is currently breast feeding new pups and will be kept away from any other animals due to temperament during motherhood.
* Preferably I don't do many pick ups due to not currently having a vehicle but, as long as it is less than 10 miles I do not mind walking for pick ups.
* I have an over-sized fenced in back yard,
* Private area for play time and potty breaks.
* Very large size living room space for free - roaming.
*Due to weather changes during holiday season I prefer to keep all animals in house for most of their stay but, still have plenty of play room in doors.
*I always have an overload of treats but, prefer owners provide their own dog food during pet overnight stays or babysitting in my home,
*Due to having our own animals I can not provide guests food too often but, sometimes if need be.
*I do have many dog toys of all different sizes available for visiting pets but, prefer owners bring their own, do not want any confrontations between other animals whom live in my household.
Read More about Heather...