We stopped dog sitting for a few months because we got ourselves a little fella, Marx, who needed to be trained! But now he's all grown, trained and super friendly with other dogs so we're back into business!. We live in a spacious 1 bedroom apartment in the Flatiron district. We are a 10 minute walk from the Hudson river, a great place to take the dogs for a lovely walk. We take Marx to the dog run everyday for about an hour, so your dog will definitely get time to socialize and exercise everyday. Marx also has boundless energy so they will get a lot of play time at home.
Jenny grew up in a house with three large huskies and is no stranger to taking care of dogs. She has a soft spot for large dogs, but she welcomes all in her house. She is an active person who enjoys walks and running outdoors, so your dog will have plenty of exercise staying here!
Zain just really loves dogs and spends an exuberant amount of time playing them when he gets a chance.
We will accept all dogs (as long as they're house trained) and promise to provide them with as much cuddles and comfort needed. We are flexible with pick up and drop off time, so just let us know!
Things to know:
- We usually only board one dog at a time (unless they're siblings) for the dog to have the maximum attention possible. We will get permission from owners if the case is otherwise.
- Jenny works from home and so your dog will be alone for 1-2 hours max each day when she is out running errands.
- House broken dogs only please
- Discount for long term stay
- Discount for new customers
Please don't hesitate to message us for details.
Read More about Jenny...