As a dog owner of three amazing dogs I know how important it is to make sure that they are not only in safe care when I am out of town but also receiving lots of love and attention. That is what makes my dog vacay great! Not only will your pups get lots of love and kisses from my 3, but my husband and I absolutely love playing with our guests! We love all breeds, sizes and temperaments, so long as they can hang out with our three resident pups, Tug, Bentley and Kovie!
We live in a safe and gated community! Our home has a paw-tastic backyard that is perfect for your pups to run, play in the water, and relax while you are on vacation. Dogs also receive multiple walks a day!
A little about me?
- Graduate student at Nova Southeastern University getting Doctoral Degree in Clinical Psychology
- Previously volunteered for the humane society
Don't forget the following paw-some essentials:
1. Your pup's FOOD and dog bowl
2. Doggie treats!
3. Your pup's favorite TOYS! (** please no stuffed toys ... my Kovie might pull the stuffing out**)
4. BED- so that your pup feels as comfy as they are at home
5.Brush/comb so your pup can feel pampered while you're away!
6. Any additional emergency information/ contact numbers... just in case!
-Of course, all items are NOT required for the stay, but might ensure the happiest guests while on vacay!
**Depending on my class schedule, I or my husband may not be able to provide 24/7 supervision, however, if this is important to you, please just ask!
** At this time we are not boarding puppies under one year or pups that are not potty-trained.
We can't wait to meet you and your fur-babies!
Read More about Jenna...