I'm a dog lover and a devoted full time paw parent to a pup, female Norwich Terrier. She is crate trained, wee pad trained, leash trained and knows quite a few tricks.
Our home is a spacious one bedroom apartment in Rego Park. Apart from a clean, safe environment, I hope with my experience and knowledge, I will be able to provide the care and love, or basic training you would like for your dog. I only board one puppy/ dog to ensure full supervision. As a paw parent myself, I know the thought of dog boarding can be stressful. So parents, I will definitely keep you posted with pictures and videos (exercise, potty, meal, park, play, learn, sleep) so you can feel at ease.
One of the requirement is pup is crate trained, or would like to be crate trained (I can help with that) eat, relax, sleep in their own crate/ room, especially when unsupervised (when I need to run errand, or bathroom break) to ensure pup's safety.
The benefits of crate training
- A place of their own to get some peace and quiet, a feeling of safety and security.
- A crate provides safety, when you cannot supervise pup, keeps away from harmful objects such as electric cable.
- Making air travel, car travel and train rides comfortable.
- Ensures that you and pup will be welcomed at pet friendly hotels, friends’ and relatives’ homes because pup is happy to spend unsupervised time in her crate.
- In an emergency or in the case of an injury that requires pup to be kept quiet, pup can be safely contained, keeping pup out of harm’s way in a familiar, comforting crate.
I believe all dogs are sweet. However, this does not mean my environment is appropriate for all dogs. We will need to meet to evaluate your dog's needs and comfort. Please do not hesitate to ask if there is any question.
Read More about Sheh Ween...