*PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY RESERVATION*
*NOTE: we are BOOKED for (12/20-12/26) and are NOT able to accommodate more doggy friends*
Hello, dog parents!!
We are a family with 2 lovely dog savvy kids and a lovely 5 years old rescued female German Shepherd named Dakota.
We are dog lovers!!
• I work 4.5 hours everyday (Monday to Friday).
• I am also an active volunteer and foster at local German Shepherd Rescue. If my profile shows other dog besides Dakota, that means that dog is our foster. It will be stated on my profile the description about her/him.
• Meet and greet is required for new doggy friend/s before making any reservation (limited exceptional).
• We welcome neutered/spayed dogs who are housebroken, up to date with all the shots, and dogs-kids friendly.
• We are careful on serving the dogs food. We wash all the bowls after every meal and we change the water couple times a day just to make sure all dogs have fresh water. Dakota had severe allergies couple years ago, and since then we switched her diet to raw. All her treats and foods are mostly raw or dried freeze. Dog parents are welcome to bring their own treats, but we always have treats ready :).
• We consider over 12 hours stay as an overnight stay, and will be charged as boarding instead of daycare.
If your pup will stay for more than 26 hours, you will have to make additional daycare reservation.
• If my calendar shows 'unavailable' or 'booked' on the dates you need, please send me message to see whether I can accommodate your dog/s.
Holidays Rates for 2016:
Christmas/New Year (12/16/16-1/3/17): $65/dog/night .
Holidays Rates for 2017:
Thanksgiving (11/17/17-11/27/17) $65/dog/night.
Christmas/New Year (12/15/17-1/7/18) $65/dog/night.
Feel free to ask me if you have questions. I will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Read More about Imelda...