PAW IMPRESSIONS: Where every dogs imprint lies in the heart of us who cares.”
We have always been a dog loving family and who are well experienced working with all sorts of breads. It has been continuously validated through our clients of how much their pets enjoyed their stay by expressing a positive distinct change within their pet’s conduct. Our clients have articulated their pets not being stressed after being away. They’re usually exhausted from so mush exercise when getting home, but after much rest they have more energy and spunk. Most of all, when its time to be dropped off again, their pet gets so excited when approaching the house – they know it’s fun time! : )
Some of the features that our clients love about our services are as followed:
1) Easy and direct access to our home from three major highways: Rt. 46, Rt. 280, and Rt. 80;
2) Someone is usually home;
3) Your pet is always greeted with a familiar canine friend, Jade our German Shepard who loves being social and making new friends;
4) Always receives a text or callback within a normal period of time regarding any questions or concerns of their pet;
5) Your pet is engaged in all of our home activities – feeling loved and wanted;
6) Your pet (depending on temperament) has full reign of the house and yard;
7) Your pet will be able to enjoy our ¾ acre fenced in yard, which they can run around and play as much as they want depending on the weather (this is one of the best features our clients love that sets us apart from others);
8) Missing your loved one, no worries… We usually send photos to your phone while you are away;
9) Being assured knowing your pet is safe and secured on our property while we have security surveillance cameras (no access availability at this time to clients);
10) And finally, when it’s time for you to reunite with your loved one we usually give a full report of your pets demeanor during their stay and feedback of your pets characteristics as well as any health or diet suggestions.
Read More about Kristin...