I am a young, active social worker and native NYCer who'd love to help you care for your dog! I can take them for a jog/walk, a night, a week or however long you need! Happy to bathe them too after walks in the rain.
My family has owned rescue dogs in NYC my entire life -- both of whom, including my 90-lb Golden Retriever, lived beyond their expected ages. I trained our dogs to do a lot of tricks - so FYI, old dogs CAN learn new tricks! ??
I am active, and would be happy to run outside with your dog, or just cuddle and play on the couch - whatever your dog prefers! I live by Union Sq. right at the intersections of the West and East Villages, Chelsea, Gramercy and Flatiron. Since I work on weekdays I need to use an afternoon dog walker, so **please also book my dog walking service for the days/nights you're booking! :) ** Or, we can work out payment separately.
- Your dog is house trained
- Your dog does not eat shoes, clothes or papers
- Your dog will not pee on the rug if left alone in a new space (lesson learned from former booking ??)
If possible, please provide:
- Doggy poop bags
- Food & water bowl
- Brush/comb and favorite toys
- Any medicine/vitamins
- Carrying bag if applicable
- Towel to wipe down your dog's feet after a walk in the snow/rain (if possible)
Again, **if your dog is not small/peewee pad capable, please also book my walking service for the days you're booking over night :)
Thank you, I look forward to meeting!
Read More about Melissa...