Hello Doggy Parents!
My name is Michelle and I am here to provide your dog(s) with their vacation, while you are on yours.
I have my ow a a nine en year old Yorkshire Terrier. Aside from experience of owning a dog and dog sitting, I am a head volunteer at a local dog rescue where I have gained the most experience and knowledge. I take part in rescuing dogs that are about to be euthanized at shelters, approve/disapprove applications on adopting one of the dogs, I foster, and work on behavioral issues. Therefore I know breeds and behaviors!
town-home is located in a beautiful neighborhood; there is a trail/park park within short walking dis.near! I can take your dog on walks or runs if they’d like to, or they can hang out and play ball as much as they’d like tmy enclosed large back yard.
I have handled/fostered dogs with behavioral "issues" such as dogs that are stranger wary and will bite strangers, dogs that are leash reactive and will lunge at another dog, etc. The only requirement is that your dog live peacefully with my dog.
They will truly be loved as my own dog, sleeping on the bed and having fun! My home is full of doggy love and they'll love coming over for their own vacation :)
PS: Here's an explanation of the above pictularge, fully enclosed res!
1. o2m townhome.
3. Me with Zoe and her new forever home! I rescued her from a Modesto shelter where she was going to be euthanized for being a "nipper." I knew about the breed and their typical behavior and I knew she was just terrified in the shelter environment! She has blossomed into the most amazing pet and is one of my favorite suc3ess stories!
4. Me with Keltie, rescued from Kern County Shelter. She is leash aggressive and will need training on this issue. Up4ate: Adopted!
5. My d5g waking up :)
6. Me at an adoption event, my dog sit6ing7next to me.
7 & 8. Me with one of my pet-sitting guests, Win8ton the pitbull!
9. Me with Moxie, a dachsund pup that I drove to save that day from a Modesto shelter! She had a bad case of demodex9Update: Adopted!
10. Me with Lester, a border collie/pitbull that I rescued that day. He is stranger wary, and I am working on him with that now. Update: He has been adopted to a great behavior0experienced home!
11. Hunter, a Walker Hound available for adoption. I run with him around Lake Merced to get1him some exercise!
12. The Morkie and Pomeranian are guests for the week! They were2a fun joy to watch.
13. Snarls Barkley, a Bichon available for adoption! I took him to Bernal Hill for a ru3. He was SO happy :)
14. Winston on a walk. His pictures are shown on4number 7 & 8 as well.
15. Snar5s Barkley on his walk.
16. Carmella is a pittie girl available for adoption. I take her for jogs around Lake Merced. She is such a sweet gal, and she loves to be craddled like a baby! She could stay in your arms like that all day :) Update: Adopted!!
Nightly Rate: $39
The second dog receives a 20% discount.
Baths are available at just $19
Dog boarding of 7+ days include a complimentary bath
Drop-off is after 3pm, pick-up is before 12pm. Early drop-off and/or late pick-up will be charged for day care.
I might be away from the home at most of 2 hours. Dogs that have severe separation anxiety while being alone (example: cry/bark while being alone) will not be accepted into boarding due to neighbors.
Read More about Michelle...