**Receive 25% off your entire stay for first time clients!**
* I specialize in special needs dogs who prefer to not leave their home while their family is on vacation. Do you have dogs you don't quite trust in another person's home? Do you have big dogs that feel most comfortable in their own surroundings? Maybe they're little dogs who like to sleep all day but love when you come home from work. I'd be happy to pop in and puppy sit in your home for feedings, cuddles and walks 3 to 4 times per day. I do not work so I can do this multiple times per day as you see fit.
About Me: I've had dogs my whole life. My first pet was when I was 5. He was my treasure for 12 years. I have owned several dogs since and helped breed Cocker Spaniels. I've also worked as a dog groomer and wanted to become a vet when I was a child - but I think most children do! As a dog owner for most of my life I know how travelling can be stressful when you aren't sure how your fur-babies are doing. I am committed to being your babies newest best friend with daily updates or as many as you wish. Sending you updates are just as much fun or me as they are for you to receive!
- Daily sitting in your home - $30 per day - 3-4 visits per day in your home for cuddles, walks and feeding. I specialize in special needs dogs who don't do well in a kennel or with other dogs, but need to stay in their own home while their family is on vacation. I can stay the night depending on the request.
- Daily Daycare - $20 per day. I have very flexible drop off and pick up times for daycare. Any time between 6 am and 9 pm. Daily walks and trips to the dog park are often on the agenda.
- Dog boarding in our home * currently not available
- Weekly or daily dog walking from your home * $15 per day
Do you have a busy work schedule and just need someone to walk and feed your pups? Do you want to skip away for the weekend and just need someone to pop in for feedings and potty breaks? Then I'm here to help!
- We require a meet and greet for all daycare clients to ensure the dogs get along.
- Servicing Spring Branch, Memorial, City Center and Energy Corridor. We are about 5 minutes from 1-10 on South Kirkwood.
Our Home: Our home is 2300 sq ft, single story home in the Country Village/Briar Forest area. We have a 6 foot fully fenced yard. It is a smoke free, child free house. We have two small dogs Duke (7 yr old Westie) and Roxy (4 yr old Shitzu-poodle). Our home has large windows facing the yard so the dogs can watch birds and squirrels all day or bask in rays of sunshine. I also live near a huge dog park that has pools for swimming and even grooming stations to rinse off after playing in the mud puddles. I take my two there every weekend and they are all smiles!
I truly love dogs and give them more love than my humans sometimes! I often miss them for a few days when they have gone. This isn't just a job for me. It is me helping families give quality care for their truest companions and getting to love fur babies in the process. I know once you choose me I will be considered part of their extended family for years to come!
Read More about Nicole...