Dog Bath includes...
- Conditioning Massage Wash, Ear Cleaning, Nail Clipping, Blow Drying, and Combing/Brushing as long as the hair is not terribly matted.
(A bath takes anywhere from 1-2 hours depending on how cooperative your dog is, and how long their coat is)
Dog Grooming includes...
- A Basic shave down of the body which leaves the tail long and shapes the face. A Bath, Ear cleaning, Nail clipping, and Blow Drying.
(Grooming takes anywhere from 2-4 hours depending on how cooperative your dog is and how matted their hair is, because it takes longer to cut through a coat that's matted down to the skin)
"If you would like a (bath) or (grooming) with a "Doggie Daycare" or "Boarding" reservation please let me know so I can add that in at a DISCOUNTED PRICE :)!"
Doggie Daycare AND Boarding includes...
- 4-5 Walks per day at a nearby beautiful running trail and park area, as well as several potty breaks throughout the day.
- A dog park visit, to a local dog park, if allowed by owner.
- Healthy dog food (provided by me) either "Science Diet" or "Natures Variety Instinct"
- Fresh Water (all day long).
- ONE on ONE playtime with me, each day.
- Medication if needed, and provided by the owner (I can administer oral as well as injections)
- Clean new toys to play with (balls, ropes, stuffed animals, squeaky toys, chew toys)
- Healthy treats
- Cozy, clean beds to nap and sleep in.
- Warm heat in the winter times, and cool air conditioning in the summer times.
Please DO NOT BRING ITEMS FROM HOME for your dog. Since I live in an apartment I do not have room for any more items. I keep a very clean, organized, safe environment for the dogs I care for. ALL YOU NEED TO BRING is your happy dog with a collar that has their identification tags on it. However, if you have your dog on a special food diet and you would like to bring their food, then that's fine.
I Provide the Following...
- Dog Food (dry and or wet)
- Dog Bowls (regular and or slow feeders)
- Dog Treats
- Dog Towels
- Dog Blankets
- Dog Toys
- Dog Leashes
- Dog Collars
- Dog Harnesses
- Dog Crates
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me. I look forward to speaking with you.
Read More about Natalia ...