I am an animal lover through and through! I can provide pet sitting, overnight care, in-home care and check-ins. I am loving, gentle and experienced and love to be outdoors.
My name's Candace. I work at a winery in the beautiful Texas hill country just 20 minutes from my home throughout the week with a flexible schedule. My daughter splits her time between my home and her father's (should you have a pet that isn't comfortable around children) but is extremely gentle and kind. We have a large front and back yard that is fully fenced with a 6' privacy fence and lots of grass, shade and room to roam!
I rescued our sweet baby, Gucci, from a shelter in Temple, Texas. She is friendly, active and loves to play! I have always had pets since I was a child and am the "go-to" dog sitter for just about every friend I know in Austin!
Among other amenities, I provide fresh water, comfy beds (although I recommend bringing your own so they are familiar with the smell), loving hugs, tummy rubs and lots of play time outside. Prior to their stay, I do require that the pups have their flea meds and shots up-to-date.
LIST OF SERVICES:
- Overnight boarding ($40/night)*
- Daycare service ($30/day-up to 10 hrs)
- Extended daycare ($35/day-over 10)
- Bathing Sessions ($15 for toy+small breeds / $20 for medium+large breeds)
* Next day pick-ups for the overnighter is gratis; however if the time extends past 1pm then we will charge the regular daycare rate and you have the flexibility of picking your pup up until 6pm.
If you want to do a meet & greet, please feel free to email me!
Read More about Candace...