I have shared my life with dogs and cared for them for over 40 years. That includes not only my own dogs but other people's pets and strays. I have fostered many strays and found them good forever homes, and there were times I had to nurse many back to health and care for those with special needs.
Presently I live with my two rescue dogs and two birds, and have opened my home to care for your pup(s). If I were to have any job in the world, I would always solely chose to care for pups. It has been my dream for a very long time. Now that I have retired, I can fulfill that dream. I am available 24/7 to care for your pup, for the exception of 1-2 hours on occasion to run an errand or appointment.
In my home the dogs have free reign of most of the house and a big fenced-in backyard that they can access 24/7 through a doggie door. Just ask my furry boys, and they will tell you they love their patio and backyard, playing with mom, and going out for nice brisk walks around the neighborhood or just an occasional car ride. My pups look forward to new friends and share in all the fun.
You can be confident that your fur baby will be in a safe, caring, and loving environment when you need someone to care for them. My home will be their home away from home.
Please note, there are a few general rules before rendering services to new and existing clients....
* For new guests, I would like to meet with your pet(s).
* I will require for your pet(s) to be up-to-date with their vaccinations and will ask to see proof of vaccine records.
* They must also be de-wormed and parasite free (example: mange, fleas and ticks, hook worms, round worms, tape worms, etc.) and preferably on a flea/tick and heart worm preventative.
* Any illnesses, special needs, and contagious conditions in the pet, must be disclosed at the Meet-n-Greet and/or prior to making a reservation. This will ensure the health safety of all pets in the household.
* Additional charges may be incurred for puppies and special needs pups pending a Meet-n-Greet.
I invite you to ask me any questions or discuss any concerns about my services at any time.
Read More about Ivon...