• Discuss each dog’s nature and individual needs with its owner
• Take instructions for walking, feeding and exercise programs from dog owners and ensure that they are being complied perfectly
• Pick up dogs from their homes and engage in friendly play to make them comfortable
• Make note of any special instructions or limitations that dog owners provide
• Walk dogs in the outdoors for a designated period of time
• Engage dogs in physical activities such as play and exercise and part of the dog activity plan
• Provide dogs with breaks as and when require
• Ensure that any waste on the road or sidewalk is cleaned immediately
• Manage dogs in case of walking more than one dog at a time
• Ensure dogs’ physical safety at all times and make sure that they do not endanger any other animal or human in the vicinity
• Provide dogs with food and water by following schedule that dog owners have provided
• Give treats to dogs when they follow instructions
• Take photographs and make videos of dogs on a periodical basis to show owners how they are faring
I love animals and I know your dog will have a blast spending the day or evening in my care. I look forward to meeting you and your dog soon!
Read More about Michelle...