We're Dayna and Michael! Dayna is a social worker and native Brooklynite. Michael is a long-time pup parent who works in city government. We're one of those couples that stop to say hi to every dog in Prospect Park, and cry during the Sarah Mclachlan SPCA commercials.
We're happy to offer our apartment for pup-sitting. Some of the benefits:
- ~ 2 minute walk to Prospect Park, where we go for a run/walk everyday;
- Experienced pup parents with tons of love to give;
- Michael is a former first grade teacher (i.e. he knows how to handle little ones with both care and attention to behavior modification);
- Your pup can expect 3+ walks/day;
- Michael's mom runs a pet-sitting business in Santa Fe (he helps her when he visits), so he is very comfortable pet-sitting.
Any other questions? Drop us a line! We look forward to meeting/caring for your pup!
Read More about Dayna and Michael...